“Sara Giita's clear, soaring, melodious voice uplifts and inspires me. You won't want to miss a chance to hear her speak or sing!”
— Mirra Price, Workshop Organizer
Transformative Keynote Concerts
Sara Giita Flores combines motivational speaking, inspiring songs, and practical exercises in her unique Transformative Keynote Concerts. Synthesizing her experience as a musician, speaker, vocal coach, composer, world traveler, meditator, yogi, activist, charity organizer and assault survivor, Sara captivates audiences with her authenticity, vulnerability, and presence.
Sara Giita Flores specializes in the following topics, which can be customized for your organization's conference, keynote address or interactive workshop.
1. Shine Big: Where do we find the courage to overcome life's obstacles? After spending years trapped in fear, Sara Giita Flores discovered a profound secret to rising above challenges. Her contagious inspiration gets audiences on their feet and motivated to take action.
2. #MeToo: Moving Forward- How can we move beyond blame to create a culture of healing and respect? Drawing upon her journey from childhood assault victim to empowered survivor, Sara Giita Flores offers the message that we can heal. With both big ideas and practical exercises, she shows that we can move beyond dominance, harassment, and blame to encourage mutual respect, healing, and empowerment.
3. Leading with Your True Voice- Specifically designed for female leaders and entrepreneurs, this transformational talk gives women access to their deeper power. Going beyond the psychological side of strengthening our voices, Sara Giita Flores offers insight into the physical aspects of a confident, compassionate, and powerful speaking voice. Leaders learn to invite respect from others by expressing themselves with authenticity and confidence.
4. Empowered Consent- Through personal stories, interactive exercises, and profound music, Sara Giita Flores entertains and educates college audiences about how consent can empower both people in a sexual interaction. Dispelling myths about sexual harassment and sexual assault, she shows how to move beyond blame to facilitate mutual respect, communication, and healing.
5. Mindful Focus- With our perpetually busy schedules, how can we infuse energy and motivation into our lives? Registered yoga teacher, lifelong meditator, and creativity facilitator Sara Giita Flores delves into the practical elements of mindfulness. Audiences learn breathing exercises and sound techniques to experience reduced stress and burnout, heightened focus and greater fulfillment.
Leading with Your True Voice Demo Video
Past Speaking Venues
Engaging audiences since a young age, Sara Giita Flores has spoken at the Coors Event Center at University of Colorado at Boulder, the Women's Wellbeing and Development Foundation in Costa Rica, and William Jewell College in Liberty, MO.
As a singer/songwriter, she has performed for crowds of 20 to 2,000 at Civic Center Park in Denver, the Floyd Fest in Floyd, VA, the Mercury Café in Denver, the Autonomous University of Morelos in Cuernavaca, Mexico, the Broomfield Auditorium, and many more.
Contact Sara Giita Flores
By phone: 720-496-8033
By Email: please use the form below