“Sara Giita Flores provided a wonderful keynote which was tailored to the theme of our conference and to our audience. We were so moved by the song she wrote just for our event! From an event planning point-of-view, I truly enjoyed working with Sara as she consistently communicated clearly, replied to my questions immediately, and was so kind. ”
— Leah Parker, COVA Conference Coordinator
Transformative Keynote Concerts
Sara Giita Flores combines motivational speaking, inspiring songs, and practical exercises in her unique Keynote Concerts.
On conference stages, in boardrooms, at fundraisers and employee events, Sara brings inspiration and renewed motivation to professionals who dedicate their lives to serving others. Her contagious enthusiasm and captivating stories touch audiences who work in education, non-profits, governmental agencies, and healthcare organizations.
As a leader on the rise, she has been featured on 9News, Westword Magazine, 303 Magazine, Thriveworks, the Female Entrepreneur Musician Podcast, Women of Substance Podcast, and on KGNU 88.5 Community Radio.
Sara Giita Flores specializes in the following topics, which can be customized for your organization's conference, keynote address or interactive workshop.
1. Shine Big: Where do we find the courage to overcome life's obstacles? After spending years trapped in fear, Sara Giita Flores discovered a profound secret to rising above challenges. Her contagious inspiration gets audiences on their feet and motivated to take action.
2. #MeToo: Moving Forward- How can we move beyond blame to create a culture of healing and respect? Drawing upon her journey from childhood assault victim to empowered survivor, Sara Giita Flores offers the message that we can heal. With both big ideas and practical exercises, she shows that we can move beyond dominance, harassment, and blame to encourage mutual respect, healing, and empowerment.
3. Leading with Your True Voice- Expressing ourselves with authenticity, confidence, and compassion is the key earning respect as leaders and professionals. Going beyond the psychological side of strengthening our voices, Sara Giita Flores brings her 12 years as a vocal coach to illuminate the physical aspects of a confident, compassionate, and powerful speaking voice.
4. Renewed Motivation- What inspired you to pursue a career of helping others? By reconnecting with our internal motivation, this interactive session brings renewed focus and inspiration to professionals with high-pressure careers.Through writing exercises, partner shares and Sara's captivating stories, audiences can find deeper meaning and fulfillment through their work.
5. Caring for Ourselves- When we are in the business of serving others, it is easy to feel depleted and burnt out. Sara Giita Flores shows that self-care is more than de-stressing after work; we can learn how to stay grounded and nourish ourselves throughout the day. Audiences learn breathing exercises, movement tools and sound techniques to experience reduced stress and burnout, heightened focus and greater fulfillment.
“Sara Giita's clear, soaring, melodious voice uplifts and inspires me. You won't want to miss a chance to hear her speak or sing!”
— Mirra Price, Workshop Organizer
Leading with Your True Voice Demo Video
Past Speaking Venues
Engaging audiences since a young age, Sara Giita Flores has spoken at the Coors Event Center at University of Colorado at Boulder, the Women's Wellbeing and Development Foundation in Costa Rica, and William Jewell College in Liberty, MO.
As a singer/songwriter, she has performed for crowds of 20 to 2,000 at Civic Center Park in Denver, the Floyd Fest in Floyd, VA, the Mercury Café in Denver, the Autonomous University of Morelos in Cuernavaca, Mexico, the Broomfield Auditorium, and many more.
Workshops for Trauma Survivors
As a sexual assault survivor, Registered Yoga Teacher, mindfulness practitioner, and creator of the Sunlight for Survivors blog and video series, Sara Giita Flores has created a workshop series for survivors of sexual assault and their families.
Sunlight for Survivors- When we are healing the pain of sexual assault, it is easy to get trapped in the darkness and pain. This interactive session is brimming with joyful self-care exercises to bring more sunlight into the healing journey. Incorporating yoga (where space allows), breathing techniques, movement, visualizations, and music, this presentation leaves participants feeling grounded, peaceful, and inspired.
This is not group therapy; we will not be diving into the stories of our past trauma. Sunlight for Survivors provides a healing sanctuary perfect for people who are already working on their trauma with a therapist, or who have done significant trauma work in the past and are ready to bring more joy and light into their lives.